HOME         |         ABOUT         |         RESOURCES & ADVICE         |         DIY PROJECTS         |         PARTY THEMES         |         PRINTABLES         |         SUBMISSIONS         |         CONTACT

Party Theme | DIY Striped Baby Shower

Two weekends ago I co-hosted a baby shower for my friend Jenny who is due in August! It was so fun and I can't wait to share photos (taken by Jenny's brother who is also a photographer!) from the party with you soon! I'm still in the process of moving and getting settled here in Nashville, so bare with me! :) For now I'll just share two of the details - the invitations and the yarn wrapped L that sat on the dessert table. The stripes on the invitation matched the fabric used for the table runner and the flag banner (which I'll share soon!).
You may remember awhile back I shared a DIY tutorial for yarn wrapped letters. I had tried this months ago and failed miserably (which was a hit to my crafty ego because I normally do not fail in this department) but after seeing the tutorial I was ready to give it another try! Thankfully, this time around it turned out great! I love it and it was the perfect addition to the dessert table! It also doubled as a gift for Jenny. TIP* Include decorations into your decor that can double as gifts to save on cost!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...