HOME         |         ABOUT         |         RESOURCES & ADVICE         |         DIY PROJECTS         |         PARTY THEMES         |         PRINTABLES         |         SUBMISSIONS         |         CONTACT

Happy Birthday LBV Designs!

I've been so busy I almost forgot that I started this little business endeavor last February! I haven't been able to put a lot of energy into it the way I would like, but its been fun & I've gotten to help a lot of people plan their special events! My goal for this next year at La Bella Vita Designs is to be more business minded! This is going to be a struggle for me, but if I want to see it succeed I have to do it! Well, that's all the time I have for now, but I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to La Bella Vita Designs! hehe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...